Posts Tagged ‘science miracles faith’
December 9, 2011 Leave a comment
Miracles are, by their very definition, impossible.
- A miracle is an event which cannot be accounted for or explained by any scientific (or “worldly”) means.
- Anything that happens can be documented.
- Anything that can be documented can be measured and/or quantified.
- Anything that can be measured/quantified can be explained by scientific means.
- All of the above are factual statements, irrespective of our current ability to accurately capture data on any given event.